Monday 1 April 2013

Ending March

To sum it up, March has been wonderful. I've been reunited with my college friends whom I party with, laugh with, study with, go absolutely nutters with, and love to death. I've been going for brunch with my girlfriends (#thebrunchsociete) quite often, exploring the quainter corners of Melbourne, and I must say the occasional escapade is a great time to take a breather. I am also, for once in my life, up to date with my lectures and assignments for uni.  *pats head gleefully* 

I'm really, really happy. It's going to get tough soon once uni gets to the assignment period, but I'm going to enjoy this happiness while it's here. 

And to end off this awesome month I went to Pillar of Salt in Richmond with #thebrunchsociete. It was Sharon's birthday, so all the more we should have gone out of our way to somewhere nice. It's a little off the city grid, but the time taken to go there is certainly worth every minute. I wont lie to you to curb your internet-food-photo fantasies. The food tastes as mouth-wateringly delicious as it looks in the photos below. We ate and laughed and shopped till our wallets shouted in distress and it was wonderful. :) 

You were a real bitch with the blazing hot days at first, but you made it up with everything else.

Thank you, March! 

As you've realised, this is just a little outfit of the day filler. But I did pick up some really awesome pieces the other day, so look forward to another post in a week or so! 





burgundy sweater from Dotti, similar here | gold studded velvet skirt | bag from Steve Madden
polka dot mesh top from ZARA | watch from Emporio Armani gentlemen's line | gold necklace from Diva 


photos credits to Sharon. Happy Birthday, and thank you for everything. :) 
 Please visit her blog and her flickr and shower her with your love. 

HAPPY EASTER AND UNICORN LOVE, 
- R 

No comments:

Post a Comment